Azure Resource Manager - PREVIEW ONLY
Azure Resource Manager is a multi-tenant solution that enables Microsoft Cloud Solution Providers (CSPs) to monitor and manage Microsoft Azure assets directly from N-central, which means you can view all your customers' assets in one place.
Using Azure Resource Manager, you can:
- Add and remove the customers whose resources you want to monitor in Azure Resource Manager
- Monitor the overall status of all your cloud assets using the dashboard
- View, filter and sort resources and their data across all onboarded customers in one Resource list
- Drill down, with one click from the Resource list, to view essential resource data such as resource health status, environment, and dependencies on a single pane
- View Azure alerts
- View audit logs that display user's actions in the Azure Resource Manager dashboard
To get started with Azure Resource Manager, Onboard CSP customers - PREVIEW ONLY.
To monitor and manage assets using Azure Resource Manager, you can: