For more information, watch User Management Overview.
User user management access permissions two-factor two factor 2 factor two-step two step 2 step authanvil roll based permissions access group role roles LDAP
User Management helps you manage your organization's N-able N-central users, including administrators, technicians, and anyone else who needs access to the N-able N-central system. The overall management of users is referred to as Role Based Permissions, which defines the relationship between Users, Roles and Permissions, and Access Groups.
User Management also lets you add Anvil Two-Factor Authentication, and configure an LDAP server (Microsoft Active Directory and Novell NDS) and Google Workspace for single sign-on (SSO) capability, to increase sign-in security for users.
What do you want to do?
- View a list of users
- Learn about LDAP Servers
- Learn about Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Learn about Two-Factor Authentication
- Learn about AuthAnvil two-factor authentication
- Learn about two-step two-factor authentication
- Learn about Role Based Permissions, including Users, Access Groups, Permissions, and Roles