Add files to the N-able N-central repository for use with scheduled tasks such as running an automation script, software installation or FTP.
- Click Configuration > Scheduled Tasks > Script/Software Repository.
- Click Add and select a file type from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a Name and short Description.
- Click Browse to locate the file to upload.
- For scripts and installs, include any parameters required for running the script or software.
- Click OK.
N-able N-central add the file to the repository for use with a scheduled task. To modify the file or its description, click the name of the file and click Change.