Report Manager system requirements
|Item||Minimum Installation Requirements|
|RAM||16+GB (minimum 8GB SQL dedicated)|
|Hard Disk||200 GB Free Space|
Systems not meeting these requirements will not be able to upgrade.
N-able recommends that you periodically review and evenly increase your system specifications, based upon your database administrator's (DBA) recommendations.
- Set up your hardware to include 15K SAS or SDD hard disks, with battery backup and redundancy.
- Install the SQL Server and Databases on separate physical disks from the Operating System.
- Have dedicated physical hardware (not on a virtual machine).
- Have a LAN connection to N-able N-central; data transfers to Report Manager will exceed GBs of data daily.
Only English versions of software are supported.
Only 64-bit versions of SQL and the Windows operating system are supported.
N-able N-central server version
- N-able N-central 11.0 SP1 and later.
- 2016 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2019 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2017 Standard or Enterprise Edition
Do not change the name of your server after installing IIS.
Do not remove the default website. The default website is needed to successfully install or upgrade Report Manager.
- IIS 10.0
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and later
If you are using .NET Framework 4.6 and later, you will need to ensure backwards compatibility to lower versions. In Windows Server Manager, you will need to have the .NET Framework 3.5 feature enabled.
Supported browsers and viewers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.x
- Mozilla Firefox, versions 25.0 and later
- Google Chrome, versions 27.0 and later
- Adobe Acrobat 7.0 (version 7.0.7) and later
- Microsoft Office 2007 and later