Scheduling reports using the Report Manager
Schedule Report Manager to run certain reports at a regular or a scheduled time. Scheduling reports using the Report Manager is similar to scheduling other N-able N-centralreports, but the report is scheduled after you have set up the report.
- Click Reports > Report Manager and select areport.
- Configure the report.
- Click Schedule Report.
- Edit the schedule and Owner.
- Select the Export Format and click Next. The formats available depend upon the type of report.
- Select how you want to distribute the report.
- Click Next.
- Select the schedule frequency and the time for the report to run.
- Click Next and review the summary.
- Click Finish.
Review, run, edit and delete the scheduled reports as needed. Click Reports > Report Manager > Scheduled Reports.