You can easily locate and review pending delayed patches within N-able N-central.
Patch approvals and configured delays appear on the patch management home page. Within this view you can:
- view the patch details by clicking on the patch name,
- view the Approval target Customer(s) and/or Rule(s) by hovering over the Approval column,
- delete one or more delayed approvals by selecting them and clicking Delete Selected,
- use the filters in each column header to change the view results.
- click the devices in the row to access the list of devices approved for the patch.
- Click Configuration > Patch Management.
- In the Pending Patch Approvals area, the Days Left column indicates the number of days before the approved patch installs.
- Clicking Automatic Approvals enables you to view all approvals. The Approval Delay column indicates any delays configured for the patch approval rule.