The Service Metrics report displays the status of a service on one or more devices for a specified period, according to the scan details of the service. If more than one instance of a service is added on a device, the report displays values for all of the instances.
The unit values displayed in the report are scaled up to the next super unit if there are four or more values before the decimal. For example, if the unit value for free disk space is 17,000,000.0 KB then the report scales up this value to 17.0GB.
This procedure can only be done at the Customer or Site level.
- Click Reports > Metrics > Service Metrics.
- Select the Start Date and Time and End Date and Time.
- Select a Service and Devices.
- Select the Scan Details
- Click the check box for Overlay Thresholds to display threshold lines on the report graphs.
- Click the check box for Multiple Graphs to display a separate graph for each device.
- Click View Report.