The Self-Healing Report displays usage statistics for the About self-healing feature as well as details concerning Self-Healing attempts.
This procedure can only be done at the Customer or Site level.
- Click Reports > Events > Self-Healing.
- Specify the Start Date and Time and End Date and Time.
- Select the Report Type:
- Summary - an overview of all devices that have used the Self-Healing feature
- Device Details - displaying specific details for selected devices.
- If generating a Device Details report, select:
- Devices to include
- Include Self-Healing Configuration, to display the specific Self-Healing settings for each the selected devices
- Select Include Self-Healing History to display a list of all Self-Healing attempts and their results during the requested reporting period.
- Click View Report.