Remote Control Summary report
This report provides two different reports, depending on whether you are accessing the report at the Customer level or the SO level.
At the Customer level, this report provides a detailed list of Remote Desktop Support and managed device remote control sessions. It identifies when the sessions took place and how long the technicians were connected to the monitored environment remotely within the requested time period.
At the SO level, this report provides a detailed list of a service provider's remote access into monitored networks. By tracking remote access details, it helps to document provider's activity based on multiple filtering options such as session type, customer, or technician.
This procedure can only be performed at the Service Organization level or Customer level.
- Click Reports > Status > Remote Control Summary.
- Select the Start Date and Time and End Date and Time.
- Customer level only: Select the category to filter the Devices add the devices from the selection displayed.
- Select the type of remote access session to include.
- Select the Connection Type for the report.
- Select the filters for the Customer devices and Technicians performing the remote connections.
- Click View Report.
If there are no devices available where remote access sessions have been made, only Remote Desktop Support Sessions can be included in the report.
The remaining configuration is for the SO level reports.
The report appears on screen. You can email or save the report to your hard disk.