The Availability of One Service on Multiple Devices report enables you to compare availability values of one service across different devices for a specific period. Use this report to find out whether a particular device is offering a service.
The service availability on multiple devices is defined by the sum of the Normal and Warning states.
This procedure can only be done at the Customer or Site level.
- Click Reports > Availability > Availability of One Service On Multiple Devices.
- Select the Start Date and Time and End Date and Time.
- Select the Service from the drop-down list box.
- Select the Devices to include. The devices available depends on the service selected and which devices are using that service.
- Select Multiple Graphs to display a separate graph for each of the selected devices.
- Click View Report.