The Availability Aggregated for One Service on One Device report provides you with a snapshot of the collective availability value of one service on one device for a specific period.
This procedure can only be done at the Customer or Site level.
- Click Reports > Availability > Aggregated For One Service On One Device.
- Select the Start Date and Time and End Date and Time.
- Select a Device from the drop-down list box.
- Select the Service from the drop-down list box. Only those services set for the device appear in the list.
- Select Include Stale Data to include the Stale state in the report.
- Click View Report.
If this option is not selected, the real state of the service, as subsequently reported by the monitoring Agent or Probe, is included in the report, representing the best availability of the service being monitored. If this option is selected, periods when the service was Stale are included. This can help identify possible communication or performance issues.