The AV Defender Status report provides the status of AV Defender on the devices in your network. The report includes all data that was last reported to N-able N-central from the device.
Only Windows devices can have AV Defender enabled.
The report includes charts and tables that display:
- Threat Volume
- Installation Status - displays which devices have AV Defender enabled and installed. This does not include which modules.
- Version Breakdown - the installed version distribution on devices
- Devices With a Recent Scan
- Devices With Up To Date Virus Definitions
- Failed Installation Details
- Customer Details
- Device Details
- Devices Without AV Defender Installed
- Devices with Disk Encryption Manager and disk encryption
- Virus Definition Status - displays if the virus definitions on devices is up to date, based on the threshold for the virus signature age in the AV Defender status.
A report of "Not Monitored" indicates that N-able N-central does not know if the user uninstalled AV Defender, if the signatures are out of date or the device has been disconnected from the Internet.
- Click Reports > Status > AV Defender Status.
- Select the Start Date and Time and End Date and Time.
- Select a Device Filter from the drop-down menu, and select the devices to include in the report.
- Select the Recent Scan Threshold to identify the number of days after an AV Defender scan on a device is not considered to be recent.
The Devices With a Recent Scan chart in the report displays devices as Moderately Recently Scanned, Recently Scanned, Not Recently Scanned, or Not Scanned based on the configured thresholds. The Recent Scan Threshold must be greater than zero (0) and less than the Moderately Recent Scan Threshold.
- Select the Moderately Recent Scan Threshold to identify the number of days after an AV Defender scan on a device is not considered to be moderately recent.
- Click View Report.