Create a report for a service
N-able N-central services include reporting. This enables you to access detailed information on a particular monitored service to see its state over a certain amount of time, and showing when it failed.
The report is on a by service on an individual device.
- Click Views > All Devices and click the name of a device.
- Click the Monitoring tab.
- Click the name of the service to report on.
- Click the Reports tab.
- In the upper-left drop-down menu, select Detailed Status. This report shows the state of the service over the last 24 hours.
- To change the time frame of the report, click Show Config.
- Change the Start Date and Time and the End Date and Time to your required values.
- Click View Report.