Configure and associate notifications to devices or probes
At the customer level, you can associate a notification to individual devices or probes. This creates a notification that is specific to a device. When the trigger occurs on the device, the notification is sent.
- Click Configuration > Monitoring > Notifications and click Add Notification.
- Configure the notification profile.
- Click Save and Continue.
- On the Trigger Details tab, click Add and enter a name for the trigger.
- Configure the trigger.
- Select the devices and probes from the list.
- Click OK.
The trigger and notification is set for the selected devices or probes. When the trigger occurs on specifically on that device or probe, a notification message is set to the recipients.
Set multiple notifications
If you want to associate multiple notifications to a device or probe, it is more efficient to select the notifications within the probe configuration.
- Click Administration > Probes.
- For the specific probe, click Manage under the Associated Notifications column.
- Select the notifications to include and click Save.