Create a list of all applications and versions installed on devices within a single Service Organization (SO), Customer or Site.
- Select the level you want to report on.
- Click Configuration > Monitoring > Application Compliance Settings.
- The top list displays the Discovered Applications. It lists all applications discovered on all devices at that level and their version number.
- Click Show Associations to view a list of the devices that have that particular application and version.
- Check the checkboxes next to the required applications, click Export and select a file format to save the data to your hard disk for distribution or further analysis.