Configure a service to use self-healing at the device level
Self-healing is a pre-configured response and action to specific types of service failures. You can apply self-healing to individual services for a device.
- Click Views > All Devices.
- In the Name, click a device link.
- Click the Monitoring tab, and click Status.
- In the Service column, click the service that you want to configure.
- Click the Self-Healing tab.
- Configure the self-healing timing.
- Click Execute Self-Healing action to perform a configured action if the status change criteria have been met.
- The options for Action, Notification and Results become active to configure the actions to complete the self-healing task.
- Click the Actions tab and configure when and what occurs during self-healing.
- Click the Notifications tab to configure who is notified of the self-healing action.
- Click OK.
Self-healing is enabled for the service in the service template. You can review the status of a self-healing action by following the steps above and clicking the Self-Healing tab then the Results tab.