View device information in the Take Control viewer
When remotely connected to a device, you can see the details about the device. This is useful if the user is not available to answer questions about the device, or doesn't know the technical specs. The system information includes parameters related to hardware, drivers, Windows services, applications, system temperatures, Windows update policies, and more.
You can also export this content as a CSV file using the button in the upper-right area of the viewer window.
- In N-able N-central, click Views > All Devices.
- Click the link for the device.
- Click the System Info tab.
- Click Audit to retrieve the latest auditing information.
- Click on the categories in the Options pane so see the details.