For each encrypted volume, N-able N-central adds a service to monitor the disk. You can add multiple Disk Encryption Status services to monitor each encrypted volume to monitor different aspects of the encrypted disk.
- Click Views > All Devices and click the name of the device.
- Click Monitoring > Status and click Add.
- Locate the Disk Encryption Status service and click the up arrow to increase the count for the service.
- Click Apply.
- Click the new service name.
- Enter a Service Description name and select the Disk Name.
- Click OK.
N-able N-central adds the service to the list. The status will appear as Disconnected until you configure it.
The service status will begin reporting the status of the encrypted volume after the configured scan interval.