To deploy, or push, a Configuration Profile to a device, install the profile on the device.
Device Management for Apple is not supported on devices using macOS 10.12 or earlier. You cannot push configuration profiles to those devices using N-central.
- In the left-hand navigation menu, click Configuration > Device Management for Apple to view the Dashboard.
- Click the Profile Deployment tab.
- Select the target device(s) you want to install a profile on:
Choice Action Install on one device only Click the vertical ellipsis menu for the target device and select Install profiles. Install on multiple devices
- Click the tick boxes to select one or more devices, or use the multi-select drop-down to select all devices.
- Click Install profiles in the top bar.
Since the number of profiles you select may span more than the current window, the number of Selected profiles against the number of available profiles is displayed beside the Search field. For example, Selected: 12/24 is displayed if you select 12 out of 24 available profiles.
- Click the check boxes to select one or more profiles to install on the target devices, or use the multi-select drop-down to select all profiles.
- Click Install profiles.
The Summary pane dynamically updates to display the number of Profiles to install on the target device(s).
- Click Install to deploy the profiles to the selected devices.
Online devices receive the profiles in near real-time. Offline devices receive the profiles the next time they come online.
Although we provide the mechanism to deploy custom profiles through Device Management for Apple, we are not responsible for custom profiles made or used in conjunction with this product. We are not liable for loss incurred from system, hardware or data loss. It is the customer or profiles developer's responsibility to verify the integrity, actions and impact of any custom profiles.