KaseyaMigrationandRemoval.exe tool to remove Kaseya agents.
Upload KaseyaRemoval.exe into N-able N-central
KaseyaMigrationandRemoval.exefrom the N-able Resource Center at: https://nrc.n-able.com/Community/Scripts-Automation-Policies?fileid=329 and unzip the file.
- Sign-in to N-able N-central.
- From the Service Organization level, click Configuration > Scheduled Tasks > Script/Software Repository.
- Click Add > Push Third Party Software.
KaseyaMigrationandRemovalin the Name field.
- Click Browse and navigate to the
KaseyaMigrationandRemoval.exetool and click Open.
- In the Command Line Parameters field, enter
- Click OK.
Create a N-able N-central filter to locate devices with a Kaseya agent installed
- At the Service Organization level, click Configuration > Filters and click Add.
- Enter the Filter Name,
Kaseya Software Detected.
- For filter is available to select Everyone.
- In the drop-down list box, click Ensure Show.
- In the Find devices where field, click Application > Application Publisher > CONTAINS > Kaseya.
- Click Save.
Locate devices with a Kaseya agent installed and remove them
- From the Service Organization level, go to Views > All Devices.
- Click the Filter button and select the Kaseya Software Detected filter .
- Select the Customer / Site header check box to select all devices listed.
- Click Add Scheduled Task > Push Third Party Software.
- For Task Name, enter
Uninstall Kaseya Agent.
- In the Software to Deploy area, ensure Location is set to From Software Repository.
- Select KaseyaMigrationandRemoval as created above, from the Repository Item drop-down list.
- Click Save.
The Kaseya removal tool will now be deployed to any devices on which the Kaseya agent has been detected.