The Audit Trail provides a log of all recent actions on a device. You can review all tickets and their details, create a new ticket or update tickets. When updating a ticket, the Audit Trail enables you to select multiple issues and include them in a single ticket.
You can assign multiple users to an existing ticket (for those integrations that support this).
You cannot update or view Tigerpaw tickets in N-able N-central.
- Click Views > All Devices.
- Click the name of a device.
- Click Audit Trail in the upper right corner of the window.
- Click the check boxes next to the issues to include in the new ticket.
- Click Update Ticket.
- Click Select Ticket and make a selection from the available tickets.
- Update the information and click OK.
N-able N-central updates the ticket information for the device.