You can configure a Billing Profile by associating N-able N-central filters to Service Items.
When a device is exported into MSP Manager (manually or automatically), the device in MSP Manager contains a link to a Service Item specified in the Billing configuration. Billing in MSP Manager can then be performed based on the service item information from assets.
- Click Administration > PSA Integration > Billing Configuration.
- Click Add to open the Add Billing Configurations Wizard to the Filter tab.
- Select a filter from the drop-down list and click Next.
The level of filters are associated with the MSP Manager Product and Agreement types.
- On the Customer tab, select the customer (or sites) you would like to configure for the selected Filter and click Next.
Only customers mapped to a customer will be available for selection.
- On the Service Items tab, select services in the Select Service Items list and click Next.
- On the Summary tab, review the billing configuration, click Finish and Save your changes.