Configure Custom PSA integration to connect with N-able N-central
Configure the integration of N-able N-central with your custom PSA software. This enables N-able N-central to generate tickets for devices.
- Click Administration > PSA Integration > Configure PSA Integration.
- Select Custom PSA from the Choose your PSA Solution drop-down menu.
- Enter the Integration Credentials password that will be used for callbacks from the PSA to N-able N-central.
- In the Clean Up Pending Tickets area, configure what N-able N-central does with unconfirmed tickets.
Beginning at 1:15 AM every day, and every 15 minutes afterward, a maintenance task runs and removes any pending tickets that have exceeded the time specified here.
- In the Ticketing Errors area, enter a destination mailbox address for ticketing error emails.
- Click Save.
The username is auto-generated to ensure that it is unique within N-able N-central.
As a best practice, select a clean up pending delay time. You will be able to review any pending tickets, and determine if there are any issues before they are deleted.
Your custom PSA solution is set up to begin generating tickets on devices with issues.