Map a N-able N-central customer to Autotask accounts
Map N-able N-centrall customers to Autotask accounts to generate tickets using Autotask Contact and Contract.
- Click Administration > PSA Integration > Customer Mapping.
- Click Synchronize Now for the most updated information from Autotask.
- For each N-able N-central Customer, select a corresponding Autotask Account Name .
In the Autotask Account Name pull-down menu, click More choices to display additional account names from longer lists.
- Select the name of the Contact.
- Select the Billing Contract that will be applied.
- Click Save.
N-able N-central completes the mapping for ticketing.
You can disable customer mappings by unmapping them from Autotask. For each N-able N-central customer mapping that you would like to disable, select Disabled from the Autotask Account Name drop-down menu.