Configure the message N-central displays to end-users to warn them that their device needs to be rebooted for scheduled maintenance. This notification gives the end-user the opportunity to save data and close applications before the system restarts for a maintenance event, such as patch deployment.
- Expand Administration in the left navigation menu.
- Go to Defaults.
- Click Message Templates and configure the "Reboot Message Template".
- Populate the "Name to be displayed" this appears in the title bar of the message to the end-user.
- Edit the default reboot message content for scheduled maintenance and reboot actions.
- Once complete click Save.
When you configure a maintenance window to include a warning for the user, the new warning message will be displayed.