Add a date property for devices to filter with when applying N-able N-central rule configurations.
Depending on what level you add the property, that property will filter down to each level. For example, if you add the custom property at the Service Organization level, it will be added for all of the customers under that SO. If you add the custom property at the customer level, it will only be added for that customer.
- Click Administration > Custom Properties.
- Click Add > By Devices > Date Type.
- Enter a descriptive name.
- Select the default date to filter against. You can change the date at the device level to override the default.
- Select an Operating System and Device Class.
- Click Save.
The custom property for the device is automatically applied to all devices based on the operating system and device classes selected.