After you generate a certificate signing request, you can download the file and send it to a certificate signing authority, such as VeriSign or Entrust.
Certificates are only available at the System Level for the System or Product Administrator level accounts. Service Organization and Customer or Site level accounts will not be able to access this feature.
- In the left-hand navigation menu, click Administration > Certificate Management > Generate and Download Certificate.
- Click Download.
- In the File Download dialog box that is displayed for the
nable.csrfile, click Save.
- In the Save As dialog box, navigate to the location where you want to download the file.
- Click Save.
- After the nable.csr file is downloaded to the specified location and a Download Complete dialog box is displayed, click Close.
- Proceed to the Upload Certificate step.