Change your N-able N-central password
Change your password on a regular basis to help prevent security breaches. N-able recommends that you change your password after you sign into N-able N-central for the first time.
In the top right corner of the N-able N-central main window, click the icon.
- Click Change Password.
- Enter your Current Password, New Password, and then confirm your new password.
- At least one number.
- At least one uppercase character.
- At least one lowercase character.
- At least one special character.
- Enter the passcode generated by your authentication application (Two-Step Verification).
The password must be at least eight (8) characters in length and contain the following:
You can not repeat any of your previous two passwords.
Passwords are case-sensitive.
If you changed your password while logged in to an N-central session, your session will continue.
If you are an API User, you will see a system error display and you will be re-directed to the login screen.
An email will automatically be sent to you whenever your password changes.
If your password was changed by an administrator while logged in, your session will end and you will need to enter your new password.