Apply Asset Permissions to users
Before you get started configuring and customizing assets, make sure users have the appropriate permissions to do things like create Asset Statuses and Custom Asset Class fields.
- Navigate to Settings > Users & Permissions > Roles.
- Select to edit the roles that require permissions for custom asset fields.
- Select the Asset Management section to expand it's options.
- Select the permissions to apply to the role or select All Asset Management to apply all permissions.
- Click the Save Icon when finished.