MSP Manager Troubleshooting
How to specify hours to put service level agreements on hold
Fri Apr 19 12:27 GMT 2019
- Steps on how to specify hours to put service level agreements on hold
- MSP Manager
- NGP Platform
- During non-business hours, SLA timers stop running while your company is closed and continue when business hours resume.
- Navigate to Settings > Company Settings > SLA Policies.
- Select to edit an SLA Policy, and click each Policy Setting to expand it's additional options.
- Select Only use business hours when calculating SLA.
- Click Save SLA Policy.