MSP Manager Troubleshooting
How to increase the end date of a service item?
Fri Feb 01 10:57 GMT 2019
- How to increase the end date of a service item?
- MSP Manager
- In MSP Manager:
- Select the Customer menu and choose the effected customer.
- Select Service Items.
- Choose Edit for the Service Item that has been mentioned in the expiration notification email, or listed in the error message.
- Extend the End Date however, don't change the name as this will affect current cases linked to this Service Items and could cause the loss of tickets.
- Click the Save Button to confirm your changes.
It is advised not to extend the end date of service items more than a couple years in order to prevent performance issues. MSP Manager will attempt to calculate future billing periods for the service item and this can cause performance issues or time-out errors if the end-date is too far in the future.