MSP Manager Troubleshooting
How to change user role in MSP Manager
Wed Jul 29 11:36 GMT 2020
- Steps on how to change user role in MSP Manager
- N-able MSP Manager
- To change the role of a user follow the steps below:
- Login to MSP Manager
- Go to Settings
- Select Users & Permissions
- Click Users
- Search for the user and click the pencil icon under Action to Edit User
- Under MSP Manager Role, select the role that you want to apply
- At the bottom, tick the box beside I acknowledge I have read this.
- Click the icon to Save Changes on the upper right.