MSP Manager Troubleshooting
Give Contacts Permission to log into the Customer Portal
Thu May 30 15:44 GMT 2019
- How can I give a contact access to the Customer Portal to submit tickets?
- How can I give a person Portal Admin access so they can view more tickets?
- N-able MSP Manager
- Sign in to MSP Manager at app.mspmanager.com
- Click on the Customer menuicon in the left side bar menu.
- Select the customer to whom the contact belongs and click Contacts from the left navigation pane.
- Select the ellipsis icon next to the contact that requires portal access and click Edit Contact.
- Click the check box for Portal User or Portal Admin.
- Portal User allows the contact to submit tickets and view only those tickets they have submitted.
- Portal Admin allows the contact to see all tickets they have created, as well as tickets created by any other portal user within their company.
- Click the save icon to confirm your changes and send the portal invite to the contact's email address.